Friday, May 2, 2008

Frustrated

I am super frustrated right now. I am frustrated at almost everyone, but especially myself. I am so frustrated i don't want to type out why I'm frustrated because it would take e so long to articulate how frustrated i am. The main reason I'm frustrated is because i want to be used by Jesus and i am not being used the way i know i am called to be used so i try to employ worldly methods of advancement which only leads me to being used less by God. yep, thats a mouth full. i need to only be found in the place of intimacy. i need to only let my words come from intimacy. i need to get the side issues taken care of so i can "waste" my life in intercession for the world; so that i can be a light and pour out the oil of the spirit on people i encounter everyday.


joshua


this is reality You are coming to reign on the earth, and the increase of Your government will know no end!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am seminarian who is learning about God, myself and others.

Asbury Bloggers Society