Tuesday, November 4, 2008

girls make boys do crazy things.

So there is this girl a friend of mine and i are interested in getting to know. So we scheme how we can get to know her, and he quickly gets the upper hand. this puts me into a position of catch up. this puts me into a pissy mood. i do not allow myself to stay in this mood for more than 12 hours and i am better. yet, i am still left with this idea that i am in a competition to "win" this girl over. this thought process goes on for about another 24 hours until this afternoon, the spirit speaks so softly to me and reminds me of something He showed me last year. That i do not need to strive for a relationship. i am not in a competition. He will bring my future wife into my life, i just need to trust that He will bring it about. I had forgot that the past couple days. i thank God that He is patient with me. All i need to do is act when He brings her into my life. so, i apologized to my brother and put my faith in the God who already has the perfect girl picked out. i am 24 years old and girls still make me do crazy things.... haha

joshua

this is reality You are coming to reign on the earth, and the increase of Your government will know no end!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am seminarian who is learning about God, myself and others.

Asbury Bloggers Society