Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History in the making

Watching history in the making is pretty crazy. This day will go down in as a day of great change for the African-American community. I pray that i can be followed up with real change. I pray that the Lord grips our Presidents heart for the unborn. I pray he changes the things he said he will change. I hope education is enhanced as well as health care. I pray we find a way for peace in the middle east. I pray that our president embraces the simple way of our Lord and lives up to His standards. I will pray and be a voice to our new president.
joshua


this is reality, You are coming to reign on the earth, and the increase of Your government will know no end!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am seminarian who is learning about God, myself and others.

Asbury Bloggers Society