Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The last day of the first of my life

the tears were steaming down my eyes as i drove down 45 for what seemed like the last time of the the first 23 years of my life. i thought about all the people i knew and the places i loved and i thought about why i was leaving it all. why was i leaving the people i love and the places i love for the uncertaintity of new. then i heard the the familiar voice of my Lord and he told me that i am man, He is God, He is sovereign. the tears con tinued to roll down my cheeks as i looked up to the heavens and gave a bewildered look to God still unsure that he knew what he was doing. yet, my heart still had the strength to look up to God and say that i am man, he is god, You are sovereign

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am seminarian who is learning about God, myself and others.

Asbury Bloggers Society