Tuesday, September 25, 2007

overflowing

I was thinking about God earlier today and I had this overwhelming thought that I am lacking passion for God in my life. I thought of someone who is passionate about something and I thought about when I am passionate about something. It is like a bubbling spring that comes out whether you want it to or not. I want God to be like that in my life. I want the goodness of God to be the overflow of my heart. I do not want to be like everyone else, I want to be ablaze for God. I want Him to consume every moment of my life. I don’t want to be a half-hearted Christian. I want to be ablaze! "If you seek me with all your heart, then you will find me."
With a heavy heart,
Joshua

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted you to know that you are really encouraging. Even when you dont know it. You inspire me to want more of God! And that is the best encouragement I think I could get :)

About Me

My photo
I am seminarian who is learning about God, myself and others.

Asbury Bloggers Society