Saturday, November 10, 2007

A History in God

I want my roots to run deep in the knowledge of God. i no longer want to casually know God; i want to have sustained intimacy that has developed over years. roots are something that take time to grow and even more time to sustain. i need my identity and my God to be one in the same. i must have a history that is rooted in seeking after His face. Let the cry of my heart be the cry of my mouth. Let the lover of my soul be the lover who i spend my time with. a history that runs deep in time spent. i have no idea what this will look like, but i am willing to find out. i am willing to live dangerously for God. i am willing to dive into the pleasures of knowing him. "you wont relent until you have it all, my heart is yours."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am seminarian who is learning about God, myself and others.

Asbury Bloggers Society