Thursday, November 29, 2007

Who Knows what to think any more

Its amazing how fast life can change on you. one moment your flying along in areas and moving slow in others, and then they flip flop. an area you thought needed alot more time moved light years in days and an area you thought was flying along hit a major speed bump. life does that to me often these days, yet in the midst of that little bubble called my life, people are hurting, friends are hurting. its amazing what becomes important when you hear about a friend possibly dying. everything important speeds up and what is of little importance slows down. i dont know what to think about much anymore because it seems alot of things got shifted in my life in the last 48 hours. the next 48 should be interesting. "Jesus, here i am your favorite one, what are you thinking, what are you feeling, i have to know? for i am after your heart, i am after you."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am seminarian who is learning about God, myself and others.

Asbury Bloggers Society