Monday, September 22, 2008

The Fast

I am glad no one really reads this blog because then i can write things i really don't want people to read. with that in mind, i am going to be going on an extended fast. it starts on the 23rd of September and ends November 2nd. I will be doing a liquid fast. the purpose of the fast is primarily for America to turn back to God, specifically California. along with that, it is for the elections and for the unborn. i am also fasting for my niece Jade's healing, revival to hit Wilmore, KY, and for personal renewal and holiness. I will be joining thousands who will be fasting all around the country and my roommate Ryan will also be doing a media fast. I consecrate my heart to the Lord. Father God, I give myself to You, for the next forty days and for the rest of my life. God end abortion, save marriage and send revival to America! Lord, touch Wilmore with Your power and Glory, blowing away religion and academics, ushering in a new era of the Spirit and Presence of God. I also ask that You would heal my niece and that You set me apart in an even greater way for Your use; breaking away habitual sin and propelling me towards greater depths in You. i pray all this in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Spirit, Amen.

joshua

this is reality You are coming to reign on the earth, and the increase of Your government will know no end!

1 comment:

jenchillla said...

Awesome. I don't really know you that well, but I am praying for you. See? Someone does read this blog. ;) It's good to write your vision and make it plain so that others can see. (Hab. 2:2)
Blessings to you!

About Me

My photo
I am seminarian who is learning about God, myself and others.

Asbury Bloggers Society