Friday, September 26, 2008

The Secret Things Revealed

I had a strong feeling from the Lord last night that He wants to uncover secret things in our community. That is a scary thought. I have been asking the Lord through this fast to purify me and uncover any secret sin. I desire the Lord to rebuke me and purify me in this age, not the next. i want to be found ready and faithful in that day. So i say, Lord, search me and know my heart, try me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting. "a holy man is an awful weapon in the hands of God."
joshua

this is reality You are coming to reign on the earth, and the increase of Your government will know no end!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am seminarian who is learning about God, myself and others.

Asbury Bloggers Society